Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Simple nail art



















This is 2 coats of OPI Gelcolor Wooden Shoes Like to Know.  I added a fade with Additivies - Blush Bronze and Burning Ember, then dotted OPI Topcoat, cured and wiped with alcohol. The effect was very subtle.

















The first time I tried this effect I used Gelish Structure Gel and it turned out great but had a pretty bumpy finish.  So I tried using Topcoat this time but I find that the dots ended up running together in some places.  So I will definitely not use Topcoat again.

















I felt my nails were yellowing slightly since I wore regular polish for a couple of weeks and decided to go with something light for a change.  This is 2 coats of Shellac Cake Pop and some water decals.  I put the decals over the 'finished' gel manicure and then top coated with Seche Vite.  I didn't think I'd want to wear this for the full two weeks and I was right....


















I ended up removing the decals and stamped with one of my new Bundle Monster plates using China Glaze Cranberry Splash which I also used to paint an accent.  Definitely my favorite red ever!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment