Wednesday, November 6, 2013

FFS

So being too busy and lazy to re-do my soak off, I've been wearing a lot of regular nail polish.  So guess what happened?  I broke a friggen nail of course!















So I'm sporting one acrylic nail now - the middle one obviously.  I don't even remember the last time I broke a nail this badly.
















Funny how it looks completely different under different lighting.  Anyways after I fixed my broken nail with acrylic I painted a fresh soak off manicure.  This is Entity One - Test Shot with CND addititive Haute Pink scrubbed into the bottom half and then the accent nail is OPI Gelcolor Pompeii Purple topped with Akzentz Aurora Pink Sparkle.  Not really a great colour combo so I ended up painting over them all (except the ring finger) with regular black polish but didn't take a photo.
















This is similar to one I've done before.  It's Gelish Seafoam but with one of the new holiday additives - Plum Love scrubbed into the tips.
















And I added a little water decal accent again.

Simple, just the way I like it.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment