Friday, November 1, 2013

Crazy post

Oops I haven't been around in awhile. I also haven't done many nails worth posting but here's a bunch of random ones:


















I've worn quite a bit of regular polish lately since I've been consumed with stuff and can't take an hour out of my day for a soak off manicure.  This is 2 coats of OPI Peace Love and OPI.  Nothing special.
















And another RNP - Vinylux in Cake Pop with a water decal.  This was my first stab at water decals and can I just say that I absolutely love them!!!  I actually ended up ordering 100 packs of decals for $.20 each from China - it's a steal considering most 'nail sites' sell them for $2-4 each.  I won't post the site but you can message me and I'll gladly share it with you.

















And some more water decals on black and China Glaze Spontaneous.  These decals are pretty fun.
















These are the Princess of Poo's freakish nails.  She's got natural duck feet lol.  I used an orange OPI and sponged on China Glaze Mahogany Magic.  She wanted something for Autumn.

















I added some bundle monster stamped leaves in an old antique gold polish and finished it off with Seche Vite.  I believe she wore this longer than any manicure I've ever done for her.

I'll save the gels for the next post.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment