Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gel fun

















Here I've started with 2 coats of Shellac Lilac Longing on pinkie and index.  2 coats of Shellac Silver Chrome on middle, and 2 coats of OPI Gelcolor Kyoto Pearl on ring and thumb.















On the tacky layer I've scrubbed holo glitter into the middle finger and scrubbed  a purple and blue fade into the ring finger with additives/loose eyeshadow.
















Before I cured I dotted Gelish Structure Gel on the ring finger thumb and Top coated the rest, then cured as normal.
















After curing I wiped them all off with Isopropyl Alcohol to reveal the dotting pattern I made.  The alcohol completely removes any powder that wasn't covered in cured gel...pretty cool eh?  Anyways, after curing I top coated the whole manicure again to finish it off.  I have a ton of ideas using this method now and can't wait to try them.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment