Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pink overload
















I've been too busy to re-do my gel lately so I went with regular polish for a few days.  Vinylux again.  It still doesn't work well for me but since I purchased about 10 of them I might as well use them, right?  This is Tutti Fruitti and Gotcha as an accent.
















I wanted to practice my acrylics on the Princess but she came to me with such nice nails I decided to do the 'make it look fake' nails on her instead.  I squared them off a bit and did a glitter french.
















I used Gelish Gossip Girl on her tips and scrubbed in some raspberry holographic glitter.

















I also embedded a fimo slice on each accent nail.


















And then the little Countess wanted some pink stamping but couldn't decide between hearts or stars so we did both!  I used Kleancolor Metallic Pink to stamp.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment