Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Big Ass Post

I've been busy doing nails, I just have limited internet access at the moment so here's one big post to make up for it.
 
 






 
I'm also on a different computer that doesn't seem to like either blogger or flickr so bear with me here.  This is a Shellac french on natural nails.  I would have preferred to cut them all down to the same size but this is what she wanted.  Her nails are naturally thick and strong though, she's lucky.
 
 
 
The Princess of Poo ripped her gels off.  Not because of anything I did wrong though.  Even though I was pissed at her and she ruined her nails, I gave her a Rockstar Shellac anyways.  The glitter I used on the bottom half is an ice iridescent colour that doesn't show up in pics but looks amazing in the sun.
 
The Queen Mum got another fill on her gels and a Shellac Marble as a treat.  She even let me add a little glitter.  6 weeks and counting...
 




I went a little overboard at Cosmoprof on Black Friday but who can resist full size Gelish at $10.75CAD?  The cheapest Gelish I ever bought was $13US on Amazon so this was an amazing deal.  Even better that the limited collections were included.  Names are listed in the pic but if you can't read them and want to know just ask.
 






I decided to give acrylics another go.  I did a french on myself and I think they turned out great this time.  I added some gems and a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust to them.
 
 
 
Then I got bored after a couple of days, removed the Fairy Dust and gems and stamped them with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Titanium Rose.  Can't remember which stamping plate though, sorry.  I can tell you it's definitely Konad 30something...
 
 

And finally, another couple of days later I got bored again and I painted the tips with China Glaze Glistening Snow with a couple of iridescent stars as an accent.  I've had these acrylics on for about a week and a half and I have to say I really like them.
 
Later
P
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment