Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Swatches

It seems like I'm all over the place here lately but I swatched some of my recent purchases:



















This is Jessica Iridescent Eye, the Chanel Peridot Dupe.  It's very cool, I really like it.  I like that it looks mostly green instead of gold.



















I stamped it with Kleancolor Metallic Brown and plate RA-118.  Yeah I also ordered the Red Angel stamping plates from Amazon and had them delivered to my sister in Delaware.  My US haul post was already so big I didn't see a reason to include them at the time.



















This is a swatch of another polish I picked up in the US - Kleancolor Holo Green, 2 coats over my black gel manicure.  Even with a coat of Seche Vite this is gritty as hell.  It reminds me quite a bit of the Color Club Mistletoe Collection.



















And finally we have Duri Purple Rain.  This is the blackest purple I own and it has a really nice shimmer under light which you can barely see on my middle finger.  This is my second Duri polish and can I say that I friggen love these!  Nice application, nice brushes and ZERO staining!  I honestly couldn't believe that there was not a single stain on my fingers even after a light swipe of remover.  Amazing brand and I look forward to more.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment