Monday, December 5, 2011

OPI's and Christmas Stamps

My friends and family are all slowly finding out about my secret obsession with nail polish.  Okay maybe it's not such a secret since I openly invite them to come over for manicures but they don't all take me up on the offer.  This is Shelley's second manicure since she found out last week haha.  The first manicure was a basic sheer pink Shellac with a black skull stamped on each thumb.  I didn't take a photo because her nails were in terrible shape.  But after the Shellac was removed she actually had a bit of good growth so she came back for her Christmas Party manicure.



















She opted for regular nail polish this time so we did 2 coats of OPI DS Signature to match her outfit, stamped it with Billie French White and plate BM14 with a top coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust for some extra sparkle.

I also did my own nails in between hers with a new OPI I picked up at Winners last week.  I have been looking for the OPI Suedes for quite awhile and finally managed to snag 2 of them - Lincoln Park After Dark and Ink.



















This is one coat of Lincoln Park After Dark Suede.  I love how you can 'touch up' the suede polishes and not even see any lines or marks.



















And this is one coat of OPI Ink Suede.  I like them both but prefer the purple shade so I removed Ink and went with Lincoln Park After Dark.  If you run a light swipe of remover over either of these polishes, you're left with silver on your nails :)



















So anyways, since Shelley and I were busting out the Christmas stamps I decided to go for a silver ornament in Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and plate BM225 topped with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

I think Shelley will be back next week too lol.  She actually insisted I take a photo of her nails.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment