Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Enough of this girly crap...

The Shellac French only stayed on for about a week.  Because I broke my thumbnail, not because it chipped.  I've got the chipping totally under control now and it just doesn't happen anymore.  I really enjoyed the french manicure though so I didn't paint over it much while I wore it.  I just added the occasional konad to it:



















This is Billie French White and Konad stamp m36 with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.  As much as it's a nice clean look, I don't think I could tolerate these girly manicures for a full 2 weeks.

So for my next soak off UV gel mani I decided to go for something bolder:



















This is 3 coats of Gelish Ooba Ooba Blue and I still have visible nail line!  But I like it since I don't have many polishes with that squishy jelly appearance.  There's so much I can do with this in terms of nail art and layering but I'm having a hard time settling on what I'm going to do with it...

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment