Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chaos

...is the state of my life at the moment.  I've stopped taking on new Clients for awhile and am just too busy to paint my own nails, let alone others.

















So this is one you've seen before but I liked it so much I decided to try it in gel polish.  I also made the 'moon' a little larger than I do typically on a ruffian.  The red is one coat OPI Gelcolor Big Apple Red with one coat of Gelish Big City Siren.  Then just a plain old black on top - OPI Gelcolor Black Onyx.  I did not like this one near as much as when I did it with regular polish but I think it might be the glitter (Gelish) that I wasn't too fond of.

















I offered to do the Princess of Poo because I was feeling generous.  I used 2 coats of OPI Gelcolor Can't Find My Czechbook and used 1 coat of LeChat Hologram Diamond on the ring fingers.  Love this colour, it's just too bad that the photo is so dark.
















And the little Countess of Caca, for the very first time, sat and let me paint her nails (well she sat as nicely as possible for a fidgety 3 year old).  And she hilariously demanded that I take a photo of her nails just like Mommy's and we almost rolled over laughing as she laid her hands down on the table in perfect position to take a manicure photo!  So how could I resist posting it for her?  I used one coat of an old purple Nicole by OPI polish but I can't be bothered to find out which one.  She sometimes lets me stamp a little konad star or two on her nails but this is the first time she let me properly paint both hands and didn't scream or wipe it off.  You may see more little countess nails in the future!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment