Monday, July 16, 2012

Shellac Art



















Time for a new mani.  I started with 2 coats of Shellac Hotski To Tchotchke.  It's more aqua-green than this photo.



















Then I added a coat of Shellac Silver Chrome ruffian style and then took a dotting tool and carved out swirls in the wet polish before I cured it.  The left hand turned out pretty good but the right hand...not so much lol.

Now that I know how well this technique works I may try some more designs in the future as long as I can get someone to recreate it on my right hand :)

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. This gives me an idea pf what to do with the silver and gold RCM polishes I bought after the holidays. Sad to say I made the mistake of buying the RCM LED lamp. It's supposed to cure faster, but I realized it's only a 6 watt LED, explaining why my first SOG lifted on the third day.Back to using my UV lamp.

    ReplyDelete