Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I was finally able to take a trip to the nail supply in Mississauga to see it for myself! And here's what I scored:



















OPI Gelcolor in Thanks A Windmillion
Shellac in Iced Coral, Silver Chrome and Hotski To Tchotchke



















Sation Most Hue-nique
China Glaze Sea Spray
OPI DS Desire and Passion

The OPI's were only $6 each!  I found them collecting dust hidden in a display on the counter.  They had several racks of OPI's, several racks of China Glaze for $3, several racks of Sation for $3.50 and several racks of mostly unheard of brands.  I'm not sure what the price on their regular OPI's are but $6 for a DS polish is a steal!

I actually walked out of there only spending about $110 but I know I'll be back.  For gels, they had every shade of Shellac, all the core OPI's plus some of the Holland collection, several shades of LeChat Perfect Match (but not the ones I wanted...boo) and they also had an unknown brand that I wasn't willing to try without researching first but now the name has slipped my mind...sigh.

I now officially have too many gel polishes and I've got to cool it for a bit.  The only colour that's glaringly missing from my collection is a nice sparkly forest green but I don't believe that colour even exists in gel yet.

So instead of trying out my new polishes I decided to keep with something fun and summery...



















A Shellac french using a base of Negligee and Cream Puff and tipped with Gelish Amazon Flirt.



















Again it's impossible to photograph but it's a super crazy bright neon green.  I'm actually enjoying it.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment