Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A gel to cross off the list

I really loved wearing that ruffian soak off gel mani but I did paint over it once which ended up being a huge mistake in more ways than one.



















I picked up Essie's Eternal Optimist and Chinchilly for $3 each at Rexall!  So I decided to use them both.  What an ugly colour Eternal Optimist is.  I thought it looked like a nice dusty rose in the bottle, but on my nails it's just a hideous greyed peach.



















And just to make it even uglier I added a coat of Nubar's Black Polka Dots.  I actually like the black glitter, just not over that peachy colour.



















And here's what happened when I took that mani off with my non-acetone remover as usual.  It took some of the Quo By Orly Gel with it!!!  I won't be buying another Quo By Orly Gel.  I have never had gel polish come off with non-acetone remover.

So since I've been doing things out of my comfort zone lately here's what I did last weekend...



















1 coat of a random pink chrome and 3 coats of Essie's A Cut Above.  It's blingy as hell!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment