Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a slacker

Sorry I've been bad at updating this past week but I've been going crazy.  I have been working on putting together a tutorial for the resin jewelry, but it will have to be split into parts and I'm still working out a few bugs.  I promise that I will get it posted shortly.



















In the meantime check out this franken I made.  I 'think' I accidentally duped Zoya's Danii!  Or at least pretty friggen close to it.



















I think it's a bit more mauve than Danii but it's got that awesome golden sparkle to it.  I really need to get a better camera, sorry.  I used an old light blue Avon that's almost a dupe for OPI What's With the Cattitude, a splash of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth in Cherry Charisma and a really healthy dose of Revlon Beach.

And here's a mani for you since I've been such a slacker...



















This is one coat of Finger Paints Carnation Creation.  This polish stains so badly that I had to wear another dark colour for my next mani.



















I double stamped with BM12 in Black and then used the rose image from Konad plate m36 in Sally Hansen Celeb City.  Meh.

Later
P

1 comment: