Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Alter Ego Trip



















Well I seem to be catching up quite quickly here on my backlog.  This is the mani I wore on the weekend.



















I started with 3(!) coats of Sheer Disguise from the Color Club Alter Ego collection.  If I have to do 3 coats I probably won't wear it again.  I topped it with SV and OMG look at the little flakes of  Russian Navy Matte that came off my SV brush!  I was so pissed when it did that.  Anyone else ever had that happen?



















So I stamped it with BM05 in Sally Hansen No Chip in Black Berry.  I actually tried using my usual Wet and Wild Black Creme but as you can see on my index finger it wasn't stamping properly.



















So since I messed up again (lol) I pulled out Studio M in Ego Trip and stamped again.  Then I filled in the holes with a silver striping brush. 

Funny thing about Sheer Disguise...when I looked at the bottle I thought it was a greyish blue.  When it was on my nails it looked just plain grey.  But when I pulled out blues to stamp with it was clearly more greenish.  Definitely an odd colour.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment