Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Canada Day nail fun

So I brought my kit with me last Friday and did some nails for my family.  I only have two to show you  because some people don't know how to take care of their nails and I didn't want to scare you ;)



















This is the Princess of Poo who painted her own nails with 2 coats of Elf Medium Red.  I stamped her with the maple leafs from the same plate I used on my own Canada Day nails - BM04.  Then I dotted with plain old black and white.



















This is my Dad's cousin's daughter who is 16 I think.  I painted her with 3 coats of Orly's Charged Up and I stamped with Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes and BM06.  You can't really see it in this photo but I added a purple gem to the middle of the flower on each ring finger.  I loved doing her nails because she takes good care of them.  She was also a Konad virgin and now I've got her hooked.

We had a great but hot day on Friday.  Yummy food, only one obnoxious drunk and some pretty cool fireworks.  Not bad.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment