Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Overkill

So after I painted 3 coats of Wet and Wild Fast Dry in Magic Trident I wondered whatever possessed me to buy this and then decided to have some fun with it.



















I sponged the following:
Revlon Copper Penny
An unnamed old rusty gold polish
China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Then I added two coats of Elf Golden Goddess.  I absolutely hated this.  So I stamped it in an effort to make it a little more tolerable.



















Plate used was BM223 in Wet and Wild Black Creme like usual.  I liked it actually, but not to wear out of the house :) 

Oh and just because this is a short post today I wanted to share something yummy I had yesterday.  I have a serious addiction to Cherry Coke.  We don't get it here in Canada so when I go to the US I stock up.  And when I was in Michigan last week I found this new jell-o where you can mix in your favourite pop or juice...



















Mmm Cherry Coke jell-o!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment